New Website Launch Contest and New Pattern Release! (CONTEST CLOSED)6/30/2015 10:17:00 PM
Happy Canada Day!!!
All of the fireworks are not just for Canada Day today, but also for 2 other amazing events happening today!
What's to celebrate?
1) My Manhattan Bag pattern's public release.
2) A New Website Launch Contest… and Grand Opening of sorts for the "new" emmalinebags.com
New Pattern Release!
Let's get into the Manhattan Bag pattern first. The Manhattan Bag has been an exclusive pattern in the Bag of the Month Club since April, 2015, but will now be available to the public as of July 1st.
It has been so well received and I've seen so many, many gorgeous bags made from this pattern so far. The pattern instructions include directions for 2 sizes, plus a removable eyeglass case.
You can read all about the pattern and it's features on a blog post HERE and find it in either a PDF (July 1st) or Paper version (after July 10th) on my website HERE.
I have also released a FREE tutorial to make a cute and handy zippered case that will fit in the bag flap of the Mamma size. You can find that tutorial HERE.
Please share all of your Manhattan Bag pictures in the Emmaline Sewing Patterns Group on Facebook, or hashtag them with #ebmanhattanbag & #ebmanhattancase on Instagram!!
New Website Launch Contest for the
As many of you know from either visiting the shop or me announcing on Facebook, I have launched a new website (at the same address) at emmalinebags.com. It was time to get some new features that will make your shopping experience much more enjoyable.
- The filters make it easy to sort so you can find your product type, finish & size quick and easy.
- You can now create accounts so that you will be able to check out faster without adding shipping information. (There were no accounts on the old website.)
- Your previous purchases are saved in your account, so that you can access your previous downloads and orders.
- You can choose one of several currencies so that you can view prices in your own currency.
- You can link up your Instagram pictures and share your photos on the bottom of selected products.
- You can download your PDF patterns straight to your Dropbox!
- I hope to soon improve the product images so that when you click on them, they will enlarge.
- Wholesaler information and accounts will be added for small businesses and brick and mortar quilt shops.
What is the Contest About?
In celebration of my awesome new website (at least I think it is), and the completion of all of the hours and hours I have put in entering all of the products, picture, item#'s, weights and rates - I am holding a wee contest!
There are 2 ways to win.
Win one of 20 prizes of $10.00 store credit to emmalinebags.com simply by leaving product reviews. For each product review you give, you get 1 entry. Visit the website and find the products you have previously purchased and leave your review and star rating! I have a log of all reviews since review #1 and I will use random.org to draw 20 winners at end of day on July 15th, 2015. Do as many reviews as you can, but only to the products you have actually purchased. (5 stars not necessary, I want your honest feedback!)
Second Way to Win:
Win 1 gift certificate valued at $50.00 CAD from a fabric store of your choice (I must be able to purchase this gift cert for you online) in your own country (1 winner). To enter, complete the easy tasks in the Rafflecopter widget below by July 15, 2015. HINT: One of them is a bit of a scavenger hunt!
Contest will open shortly after midnight June 30th or 12:01 am July 1st (Mountain Standard Time)
a Rafflecopter giveaway